Sunday 15 May 2016

IPIREL 2012 FAREWELL PARTY : MY DEDICATION


A week ago on Monday, students of IPIREL batch 2012 had successful held an farewell party. An event that dedicated for us before we separated one each other. Actually, this event was not scheduled or annual event, it's new for us. Impossible, that the word that raised when that idea appear. Maybe some persons will ask why the title likes that. What that it's mean?

Actually this event conducts because cooperation from the committee, there's no superman but only super team. The idea of this event started when I was get hangout at cafe in Yogyakarta. At that time me, Linggar and Kanjeng got the serious discussion regarding this idea. We agreed brought this idea to our friends. We agreed to hold a meeting with our friend to talking this idea, we schedule it. While we already scheduled it, but suddenly I forgot something, I have to go to Jakarta a day before that meeting. But no problem show must go on. It has to continue with or without me.

A dedication, yes this is dedication for me I don't know the other. The purpose of this event firstly is to make unity and solidarity of IPIREL 2012. I have a mission in the future we'll have the relations as alumni with strong relation. This is important, creates an alumni network is our infestation for the future. That’s the one goal from this event. Because of that brilliant goal, I did with my high dedication for this event. In this event I am sitting in the important committee as the conceiver division. An important division or soul of the event. Actually, I was little bit late joined with the committee because I've been long in Jakarta.

But no problem, I was catch up the time, I read the concept that already designed by my partner in my division. I read and learn that concept and give my perspective toward that concept. Actually, in the beginning they planned to hold this event in a cafe, but after the promotion released was not get the best feedback. I had serious conversation with the time, and planned another plan. We agreed our event moved to hotel. I proposed Aston hotel because we can get the special deal with them. And we did survey. Yeah Alhamdulillah we get the special deal and decided to held that event to Hotel Grand Aston Yogyakarta.

Everything I planned as serious started with the system of promotion, ticketing and how to get the participant. Half of my time dedicates for this event. Dedication is the key for a success of event. Up and down sometimes happened during the preparation. That's dynamic is the common thing when we held and event. We could not avoid it.

And finally the day comes, after several months’ preparation God pay me cash. The event running successfully. The participant enjoyed the night with several performances, delicious food, and luxury red carpet such as red carpet Grammy award. Yeah, I am so glad at that time, what I’ve prepared could run well. The entire participant satisfied with the services.

2 comments:

  1. An amazing farewell party! Pleased to see these brilliant photos. We need to host a farewell party for one of our colleagues at one of iconic indoor Chicago venues. Very nervous as have never hosted any party earlier.

    ReplyDelete